Coinstop is Australia’s leading cold storage hardware wallet provider, and an authorised reseller of Ledger, Trezor and KeepKey; three of the most reputable hardware wallet manufacturers.
Cold storage hardware wallets generate and store your private keys offline and off potentially vulnerable computers or smartphones. Your private key is your authorisation to spend your cryptocurrency. If you do not own your private key, like on most cryptocurrency exchanges or hot wallets, then you do not own your cryptocurrency.
When any new industry and technology spring up, there’s always a need to promote good practice through education. Coinstop believe the blockchain technology is going to change the world in ways not seen since the invention of the internet. For cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology it is built on to reach these levels, the everyday individual must be able to use the technology.
It’s very easy to say we achieved the position we hold today simply because we’ve been doing it the longest of all the hardware wallet providers in Australia, and while that is true in some regard, it’s not the reason why we are the leading hardware wallet provider in Australia.
It’s because nobody does it quite like we do.
We can guarantee that no other Australian based hardware wallet providers are as actively involved in the blockchain community as the Coinstop team are. Members of the Coinstop team are available all day to answer questions, and even after hours at local blockchain and cryptocurrency meetups.
Coinstop doesn’t shy away from larger gatherings either. We were a major sponsor of the Blockchain Centre’s Block Party One event, a blockchain and cryptocurrency super week. This event attracted almost 1000 attendees throughout the five day event. Furthermore, Coinstop event’s at the Blockchain Centre including a Jonas Schnelli (Bitcoin Core developer) talk, and Blockchain Day at Intersekt, Australia’s Largest FinTech Festival.
Since our inception, members of the Coinstop team have been featured in the following publications;
- Business News Australia - Five Blockchain Companies To Keep An Eye On
- Startup Daily - Melbourne's Blockchain Centre Launches Blockchain Incubator Program
- WhichFX - Is Cryptocurrency The Future Of Currency?
- The Constant Investor - Crypto 101
- FinTech Australia - FinTech Australia Members Are Ready To use The Newly Signed UK-AUS FinTech Bridge
- The Crypto Class - Blockchain Centre Melbourne Grand Opening
- Coinedict - Dash payments now accepted at Coinstop.io
- Crypto Watch - Chris Pavlesic: Coinstop
- The Martec - Blockchain Startups in Melbourne: 20 You Can't Miss
- Kayako - Coinstop Customer Success Story
- Startup Daily - Melbourne's Blockchain Centre launches Block Engine incubator program
- Inside NEM - Episode 38
- Ultimate Money - Bitcoin Wallets
- Fulfilio - 6 Keys to Growth: The Coinstop Success Story